This post contains the list of top scholarships for Muslim students in 2022, aspirants are to note the deadline date of every scholarship provided in the list below to know which of them is already behind schedule and choose to apply for the ongoing and upcoming scholarships.
Islamic scholarships vary in their objectives and aims, this known fact brings about the varying specifications, Majors, and eligibility criteria of different types of top scholarships for Muslim students. Some of these scholarships are designated for students studying Islamic education or another field related to Islam while some are made open for Islamic students pursuing a degree in any field.
Read on to find which of the top scholarships listed here is best suited for you.
Table of Contents
Top scholarships for Muslim students in 2022
To be eligible– Applicants must meet the following requirements
- Applicants seeking the MYA scholarship must demonstrate financial need according to the number of household size, applicants must be full-time undergraduate student attending an accredited institution in the state of Minnesota during the entire current academic school year.
Worth of Scholarship: Varying and according to the financial need demonstrated
Deadline date: March 31st 2022 at 11:59 PM CDT
To be eligible– Applicants must the following requirements
- Must be a U.S. citizen residing permanently in the U.S. and must be a student of an accredited Islamic educational institution.
- Possess a GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale but is not compulsorily required
Worth of scholarship: Varying worth and subjected to the financial need
Deadline Date: March 31st, 2022
To be eligible: Applicants from the U.S. must-
- Be a Muslim, must have a strong and reckoning academic GPA, must be one of those studying any field in the IDB’s list, and must be one who perfectly understands and can speak the language the course will be thought in.
Worth of Scholarship: This varies, applicants should make consultations on ISB’s information page for more details on the worth of the scholarship
Deadline Date: This varies
To be eligible: Applicants must be Muslim full-time college or university students with at least a minimum of 3.0 GPA, and must be studying any of the ISF-approved Majors. The scholarship is open to either juniors or seniors in undergraduate programs or graduate students.
Worth of scholarship: $3,000-$10,000
Deadline Date: March 22nd, 2022
To be eligible: Applicants must meet the following requirements
- Must be a Muslim undergraduate studying either Finance, Mathematics, or Economics and must have met at least a GPA of 3.5, must have also displayed financial needs.
Worth of scholarship: $2,500
Opens: March 1st, 2022
To be eligible: Applicants must meet the requirements listed below
- Must be a Muslim woman who is passionate about sciences & research and studying at a STEM program in the U.S, applicants will be made to show the history of research experience and/or service operations carried out in the community. Incoming Students must possess a 3.6 or higher GPA in high school and must have about 29 or above on the ACT test. Undergraduate students will be required to possess at least a GPA of 3.4, while a 3.5 GPA will be required of graduate students.
Worth of Scholarship: $2,500 – $10,000
These are the top scholarships for Muslim students in 2022, visit our scholarship page for more scholarship news for international students.