The Pfizer breakthrough fellowship program is a nine-year commitment program established by Pfizer, it is designed to improve minority representation and to generate a greater population of diverse leaders at Pfizer. Students who are in their junior year of college will be eligible to apply for the breakthrough fellowship.
Table of Contents
What is Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship?
About the Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship Program
The Pfizer BFP is one of the programs set aside by the Pfizer pharmaceutical company to create a workplace and increase diversity by fostering a more inclusive workplace for all. The first version of the Breakthrough fellowship program works to advance students and early career colleagues of Black American, Latino, and Native American descent with a goal of developing 100 fellows by 2025.
What are the components of Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship Program?
Successful fellows will be made to participate in FIVE components of the program
- An initial 10 week summer internship for upcoming undergraduate college seniors
- Successful fellows will be given a full-time employment for 2 years after graduating
- A full-ride scholarship to complete a 2 years MBA, MPH, or MS statistics program will be offered to successfully graduated fellows following the completion of their 2 years full-time employment
- Will be offered summer internship by the first through the second years of their MBA/MPH program
- Will be granted the opportunity to return to Pfizer and seek to be employed fully.
What are the Requirements for Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship Program?
Applicants for Pfizer’s BFP are expected to meet the following requirements
- Must be a Residential U.S. citizen
- Must be a current undergraduate student enrolled full-time in an accredited university/college and an expected graduate of spring 2023
- Must have committed interest in pursuing an MBA, MPH, or MS statistics
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 or above
- Must be either a Black, Latino or Native American
- Must be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership qualities
- Must be willing to work in either of NYHQ office or at any Pfizer company.
Pfizer Breakthrough Fellowship Program: How to Apply
-Interested applicants are to make reservations for the program via Pfizer.com/Careers in any of the fields provided in the application section
-You navigate through the top page and type “Breakthrough” in the search box provided.
The Application for 2022 Breakthrough Fellowship program is ongoing and the deadline is until October 31st, 2022.
For More information_