The Milton Fisher 2022 Scholarship is a type of scholarship strictly set up for exceptionally innovative & creative junior and senior high school students as well as first-time college freshmen.
It is not a type of scholarship focused on rewarding academic achievement or settling financial needs, rather its major goal is to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem-solving skills. Milton Fisher scholarship honors excelling students who apply carefully well-thought strategies in solving problems and help make their higher education goals accessible.
Table of Contents
Milton Fisher 2022 Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must be:
- A junior high school student or a high school senior student
- A currently first-time college student in the first year of an undergraduate degree program
- An aspiring undergraduate degree program student must have completed the program by the fall after the application deadline or by the following spring
- A student who has applied a distinctive means to solve some problems encountered by the school, community, or family.
Furthermore, Applicants must be
- A resident of Connecticut or the New York City metropolitan area planning to or attending an institution of higher education in the United States or
- Any person who resides in any part of the U.S. planning to attend or attend a higher institution of education in Connecticut or New York City.
The program anticipates selecting 5-8 scholarship recipients each year. Financial needs will not affect the selection of recipients. However, the amount of any award, ranging from $1,000 to $5,000 per year, renewable for four years, will be determined by the financial need of the recipients.
You may also like-
May 3, 2022.
How to Apply
Applicants are to visit the application page for directions on how to complete the Milton Fisher 2022 scholarship application online.