Are you a US citizen and also a Muslim student looking for a Scholarship? Here’s how you can apply for the Islamic Scholarship Fund in the USA.
This post is majored to help the residential Muslim students in the USA who are on the search and looking forward to landing an available Islamic scholarship in the USA. It is our pleasure to inform you that the Islamic Scholarship Fund is accepting applications from eligible students. In this article, you’ll learn about the Islamic scholarship Fund applicant’s eligibility criteria, documents required for the program as well as how you can apply for the 2022 Islamic scholarship Fund in the USA.
Table of Contents
About Islamic Scholarship Fund General Scholarship 2022
ISF is a general scholarship for US citizens who are Muslim students. The program awards a maximum of 45 scholarships each year which has an estimated value of $3,000 to $10,000 for each of those awards. The mission of the Islamic scholarship fund is to improve the public policy and public opinion of American Muslim students in politics and social media. This is done by ISF by awarding academic scholarships, film grants, mentorships, internship programs, and fellowships to American Muslim students.
ISF Supported Fields of Study
The Islamic Scholarship Fund is open to all US Muslim students pursuing an undergraduate, master’s, or Ph.D. degree in any of the ISF-supported majors listed in the link provided below.
Applicants of the Islamic Scholarship Fund must meet the following criteria to be eligible for ISF scholarship-
- Must be a Muslim or active member of the Muslim community
- Must be a full-time student or be enrolled in any of the accredited US university by August 2022; full-time employed applicants in any of the ISF Supported Fields who are also pat-time students in a US accredited university are also eligible.
- Must be studying or majored in any of the ISF supported Fields
- Must have minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Must be a US citizen, US green card holder, or DACA recipient.
- Must be either a senior or undergraduate or graduate/PhD.
Note– Applicants should note that eligible candidates will be made to demonstrate their potential in handling public-related issues.
How to Apply for the Islamic Scholarship Fund
Be sure that you have met the eligibility requirements for the program before applying
- Visit the ISF official application webpage below to get started by creating an account and completing your application afterwards
- Fill out all the necessary supported documents on the online application form before the deadline.
Required Supported documents for the ISF Scholarship Program
- Application forms
- Your Resume
- Brief visual introduction
- Samples of work
- Make sure you answered the specified essay questions asked in the application section by ISF
- College Transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation by any of the following- religious leaders, professor, previous or present employer, or mentor.
The 2022 Islamic Scholarship fund application deadline is the 22nd of March, but the review of the program is usually done in April annually.
For more information about the Islamic Scholarship Fund program
Do we hope we are able to help you find answers to your questions in this article?
Do not forget to drop your questions in the comment section provided below this page, our team will be available to attend to your questions promptly.