How to apply for Seplat Scholarship, its application details, and about the Seplat Scholarship-
The Seplat Scholarship award is open to all qualified undergraduate students across the states and federal universities in Nigeria. The program is aimed to support the development of education and to build human capacity resources in the country.
Table of Contents
About SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship
- Seplat Petroleum Development Company is an indigenous Nigerian oil and gas company which is listed in the London-Nigeria stock market, the company has a plan to focus on Niger Delta.
- Seplat was founded in june 2009 following the partnering between Shebah Petroleum Development Company Limited and Platform Petroleum Joint Ventures Limited.
- The purpose of the Seplat Scholarship program is to ensure sufficient and high oil & gas opportunities in the country as well as to create some kind of diversified soft-landing opportunity from the Major IOC Portfolio.
- The company since its establishment has grown to become one of the major Oil and gas producer in Nigeria.
- Now, to ensure sustainability and to build stronger relationship between themselves and the community they operate on, Seplat established the NPDC annual Scholarship. The program since its inception has been conducted annually and will continue to be that way.
Who can apply for the SEPLAT Scholarship 2022/2023?
The NPDC/Seplat Scholarship is open to all undergraduate students in any of the public universities in Nigeria, However, there are some specified courses that the Seplat scholarship supports. Students are advised to make research about these courses and consider their eligibility before applying for the NPDC/Seplat Scholarship program.
-Below is the list of supported courses for the Seplat Undergraduate Scholarship Program:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electric Motors
- Human Medicines
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Worth of the Scholarship
-Successful Candidates of the NPDC/Seplat scholarship are awarded an annual grant of N150,000 and the money is going to be paid yearly to the Candidate throughout their academic program.
Eligibility Requirements for the SEPLAT Scholarship 2022/2023
All applicants for the program are expected to meet the following requirements listed below-
- Must be an undergraduate in a public university and in their second year of study or above.
- Must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 O’Level credit passes (including Use of English and Mathematics) at one sitting.
- To be considered for the Seplat scholarship, you must not be in possession of any other scholarship award.
How to Apply for NPDC/Seplat Scholarship Program
http://seplatpetroleum.com/ navigate through the top right-hand side of the official page and you will find the search ICON, type the word Scholarship on it and you will be redirected to the application page. Or
The communication means of the scholarship-
- You must have a valid email account.
- Only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- All applicants are subjected to the SEPLAT Scholarship award terms and conditions
Exam Date and Venue:
The exam date and venue are usually announced after the successful candidates have been short-listed, you can visit the official website for more details about the ongoing program.
Click HERE to read more about scholarship
Visit https://www.seplatenergy.com/ to read and find out more about the SEPLAT Scholarship for 2022/2023.