It is our pleasure to provide you with a guide on how to apply for SAPS INTERNSHIP PROGRAM 2022, read further for more details below.
The South African Police Service(SAPS) has announced the invitation of graduates who are interested in jobs within the institution for a one-year Graduates recruitment scheme in all 9 provinces and head office divisions. The Graduate recruitment scheme is in accordance with the National Human Resource Development strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
Table of Contents
How to apply
To apply for the SAPS internship program 2022, applicants must fill out the application form and submit it online, it is strongly advised that every instruction in the official online application form is carefully followed by the applicant as failure to do that may hinder your chances of being considered for the program. Get the application form HERE
How to apply for SAPS Internship Program 2022: Generic Requirements:
- The applicant must be a South African citizen
- Must be in possession of either of the following; National Senior Certificate, Senior Certificate, Level 4 National Certificate Vocational
- Must not be an ex-convict or have any ongoing or past criminal records
- Applicant must be unemployed, be a rookie to the advertised post, and must have never participated in an internship program related to the advertised post
- Must be able to provide proof of residential address.
- Each applicant are expected to apply only for 3 positions and complete the various application forms for each positions reference number
Internship categories with minimum requirements:
- Applicant must at least possess a minimum of Tertiary Institution Qualification or its equivalency (must be attached with a statement of result from the institution).
- Students are expected to possess such practical experience required by higher institutions for learners to finalize their qualifications (with a letter from the institution attached).
>Note that the allowances for each category are to be determined by the Divisional Commissioner of Human Resource Development- South African Police Service (SAPS).
VISIT THE SAPS OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT POSTS AVAILABLE IN EACH PROVINCE AND WITHIN THE 19 HEAD OFFICE DIVISIONS.
Would you like to apply for any of the advertised posts for the internship?
Click and fill in the Application form via the link provided to get started.