The HACEMOS Scholarship Program is designed to provide assistance for HACEMOS active members children, who are of Hispanic origin and are planning to attend a college in pursuit of a degree in their academic discipline. These scholarships are awarded annually to students who are enrolled for full-time studies in an accredited institution of the student’s choice. The HACEMOS Scholarship program gives out scholarships of an estimated worth of $1,500 and $2,500 to two-year and four-year college students respectively.
Table of Contents
HACEMOS is AT&T’s Hispanic/Latino resource group employee with a national presence available for all AT&T’s employees. Our mission reflects in our motto “juntos hacemos mas” (together we do more). The HACEMOS Scholarships Program is funded through the HACEMOS Scholarship foundation but assessed and reviewed by Scholarship America (the nation’s largest manager of scholarships)
Eligibility Criteria for HACEMOS Scholarship Program 2022
The applicants for the HACEMOS Scholarship program are expected to meet the criteria listed below in order to be qualified for the Program
- Applicant must be originated from the Hispanic heritage or at least be a child whose custodian are active HACEMOS member (chapter list here) age 25 and under by the application deadline.
- Must be a high-school senior student who is currently enrolled for full-time study in either a two-year or four-year accredited college or university
- Applicant must be attending a college or university situated in the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S Virgin Islands, Guam or other U.S territories
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours per semester in course-work
- Must maintain a G.P.A of 3.0 out of possible 4.0 (or its equivalent).
Worth of HACEMOS Scholarships program
Selected applicants will be awarded accordingly as highlighted below
- Students attending a two-years institutions-$1,500
- Students attending a four-years institutions-$2,000
Note that the Scholarship recipients are selected on the following basis
- Excellent academic record
- The financial needs of the recipients as determined by Scholarship America.
- Records of Selfless/Leadership qualities by applicants earned in school or community
- Work experience
- Unusual personal or family circumstances.
- Online recommendation
- Career goals and objectives
HACEMOS Scholarship Program: Documents required for registration
Applicants are to upload the following documents during their registration
- An up-to-date and complete transcript of students grade, displaying the student’s name, school name, credit hours, and grades.
Note: provisions are also made for students applying with SAT, or ACT test scores, you are to upload a copy of your test score reports separately
HACEMOS Scholarship Program: How to Apply
Interested applicants should go to the Scholarship America Hub to sign up and complete their application process,
To learn more about the HACEMOS Scholarship program, learn more from the HACEMOS official webpage.
You May Also like to read about-