Candidates from developing countries can now apply for the Czech Republic Government Scholarships using the application guide provided in this post.
Scholarships are offered to students through the Czech Republic Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports in support of the acceptability of foreign students from developing countries to study in developed countries.
Successful applicants will be offered admission to study their desired courses among the options made available and earn a postgraduate degree in any program of their choice.
It is strictly a scholarship for foreign nationals from a country whose political and economic situation is considered to be in a developmental stage. Thereby citizens of the Czech Republic are not eligible to apply.
Table of Contents
Brief Details of the Czech Republic Government Scholarships
Scholarship Title- Czech Republic Government Scholarships
Scholarship Type- Postgraduate (Masters and Doctorates)
Application Deadline- Not Specified
Eligible Nationalities- Applicants from Developing Countries
Scholarship Location- Czech Republic (Czech Public Higher Education Institutes)
About Czech Republic Government Scholarships
In a bid to show their support for the flexibility of study opportunities from anywhere in the world, the faculty of social sciences in the Czech Republic is able to come up with a form of scholarship for international students from developing countries through the Ministry of Education, Youths, and Sports.
The Ministry of Education, Youths, and Sports, ear-marked scholarship awards for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s and Master’s postgraduate degree in any Czech Republic public university.
Categories of Scholarships Available
Graduates with Bachelor’s Degree
Applicants who possess a Bachelor’s degree are offered admission and can only select courses to study from the list of courses made available.
Successful applicants in this category will also be thought the official Czech Republic language during their scholarship program as instructions will be disseminated using the Czech Republic official language.
Master’s or Doctoral Degree Study Program
Students in this category are offered scholarships as well, however, they must have completed and possesses a Bachelor’s degree certificate and they will be thought in the English Language.
Scholarship’s Eligible Fields of Study
The following courses are up for grabs for applicants in the Czech Republic Universities
- Business Administration and Law
- Natural Sciences
- Information Technologies
- Engineering Courses
- Security Services
Scholarship’s Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Applicants must have met the following criteria before they can be considered eligible for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship.
- Must be from developing countries
- The applicant must not be a citizen of the Czech Republic nor a citizen of the European Union
- During the period of application or before the commencement of their scholarship program at the university, eligible applicants from developing countries must have at least completed 18 years of age.
- Applicants who have permanently been permitted to reside and reside in the host country or its territory are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be prepared to sit for entrance examinations at any of the Czech public Universities, as successful candidates at the completion of these entrance examinations will be shortlisted for the Czech Republic Government Scholarships.
- In addition to the above eligibility criteria, the Czech Republic Scholarship Review Board will consider applicants’ results from their previous studies. They may prioritize students who have not at any period had the opportunity to study outside their country or continent.
Number of Scholarships Awarded
Not specified- students will be selected randomly
The Czech Republic Government Scholarships last for a maximum period of a year
Value/Worth of Scholarships
- Both scholars from the Bachelor’s and Master’s degree categories are currently paid a total sum of CZK 14,000 monthly
- Those who are enrolled in doctorate programs are paid CZK 15,000 monthly
- The scholarship covers travel expenses to Czech Republic and scholars will be provided with free accommodation in the Czech Republic
- Feeding provisions, as well as public transport, will be made available to scholars
- Health cost which doesn’t extend the standard which is required for students will be taken care of by the scholarship committee.
Please note in severe health conditions, students may have to shoulder that at their own cost
Which Countries Are Eligible to Apply?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
How to Apply for the Czech Republic Government Scholarship Program in 2022
Are you qualified and interested?
Fill in the electronic application form now andcompleteyourapplicationprocesses
Applicants are to complete the filling of the application form before or by 30th September 2022. Successful applicants will be shortlisted and start studying in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Prospective applicants are advised to read the detailed information on the terms and conditions binding scholarships issued in Czech and English from the link provided below before applying.
Scholarship Application Deadline
We wish you Good Luck with your application process.