Are you interested in the California Teachers Association scholarship? Read on to find out the requirements and how to apply for the CTA Scholarship for members.
Table of Contents
Brief Scholarship Description
Scholarship Title: California Teachers Association
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Scholarship Location: America
Eligible Countries: US Citizens
The California Teachers Association scholarship for Members offers a maximum of five scholarships of a maximum of $ 3,000 each to each successful applicant.
Different Forms of CTA Scholarships
One of these Scholarships is designated as the American Indian/Alaska Native Memorial Scholarship in Honor of Alice Piper and is awarded to the highest-scoring applicant.
While another is designated for an ESP member who wants to transition into the teaching profession, provided an ESP member applies.
Admission Eligibility Requirements for the California Teachers Association
- The CTA institution scholarship award is open to two years of college
- The type institution of type is open to Four -Year College
- Award is available strictly to American citizens only
Application Requirements for CTA Scholarship
- Required registration form
- Transcript required
- Required recommendations or references
- Necessary community service
- The applicant’s declaration
- Applicants must have coursework showing high academic achievements. Explain any unique circumstances related to medical, physical, or emotional difficulties that may have affected your grades.
- Applicant must be an active member of CTA (including members working on an emergency credential).
How to Apply for California Teachers Association Scholarship
Interested applicants should visit the official webpage provided below and complete the application process online.
Applicants can also apply via Email
Total CTA Scholarship for Members Available and Scholarship Value
A total of 5 scholarships are up for a grab and each successful Scholars will be awarded an estimated cash worth of $ 3,000 in value
Interested applicants are expected to complete their application by or before:
How much does the California teacher association scholarship pay?
Successful CTA scholars for members get paid as much as $3,000
Is the scholarship open for applicants from different countries?
The California Teachers Association is open only to US Citizens