The Baker Hughes internship Program 2022 is a program established with the aim of creating an enabling environment for undergraduates who are willing to gain hands-on work experience that will serve as a foundation for their professional careers. Admitted Interns will be made to learn first-hand the work relations between processes, systems, and practices and other principles across their businesses to ensure that customers’ needs are adequately met through the flawless application and execution strategy of the global energy company (Baker Hughes).
Table of Contents
What is Baker Hughes internship program?
The Baker Hughes internship program 2022 is designed to help interns with the following
- Interns will be paid
- Interns will be offered adequate mentoring and coaching to aid in the completion of assignments and projects to develop their learning skills.
- Connecting them with customers and professionals (networking and social events)
- Community outreach activities
The Baker Hughes internship Program 2022 Qualifications
Applicants for the Baker Hughes internship are expected to meet the following general requirements
- Must be an undergraduate currently enrolled for a Bachelor or Master’s degree program in an accredited university
- Must have maintained a GPA of 3.0 out of possible 4.0 or its equivalent in the applicants country
- Applicants must be fluent in written and oral English
- Must possess the legal right to work in any country
The Baker Hughes internship Program 2022: The Hiring Process and How to Apply
The exact process may vary according to the various job description available, but generally, intending applicants should follow the outlined application processes listed below
- Applicants should learn about the Baker Hughes internship by visiting the official website, through social media or live events
- Must apply and submit their application online
- Must attend a short self-recorded, on-demand interview
- Must attend a live digital interview
- Must accept extended offer for the program
Benefits of the Baker Hughes Internship Program 2022
Successful interns upon graduation may be invited to apply for one of the Baker Hughes post-graduation opportunities which include (Aspire Business Leadership Program, Lead-Field Engineering Program) or other Entry-Level positions.
For more information, visit the Baker Hughes Official Webpage